Filter by attributes
Currently shopping by:
£441.10 excl VAT
- The base of each unit is fitted with skids to prevent deterioration.
- Finished in grey stove enamel and labelled to comply with currentregulations.
- Manufactured for the storage of flammable materials from 1.2mm sheetsteel with all formed welded seams.
- The flanged lid is fitted with ahasp and staple for locking.
Each unit is supplied with a removable 100mm liquid tight drip tray for ease of cleaning.
£641.90 excl VAT
- Suitable for 'CLASS A' storage (1986) and labelled in accordance with Petroleum Consolidation Act 1928, conforming to BS5378 & E. C. Directive 92/58 EEC.
- All welded unit designed and constructed to comply with A. P. E. A. requirements.
- Fitted with a hasp and staple to enable padlocking.Produced with a sloping roof to aid protection against the weather.
- To assist in the cleaning of any spillages, each unit is fitted with a removable sump.Fitted with 150 mm deep leak proof sump to contain spillage.